Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting Point or Starting Over ~

Starting Point or Starting Over  (again) ~

Name:  Cheryl
Age:  63 (ouch!)
Height:  5'1"
Weight:  244.7  (as of this morning, 6/20/11, double ouch!)

This is about my journey to change.  It is about me learning to lean on God, instead of trying to do things on my own.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."
Proverbs 3:5

 If you have been here before, welcome back!  You'll notice I have deleted everything....not that there was all that much.

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." 
Isaiah 42:9
It is a new beginning.  I hope you will join me.

To be continued…..


You might want to read the following:


Fast five website  (there's a free book!)

Blessings,
Cheryl


 

No comments:

Post a Comment